Saturday, February 28, 2015

Just an update...



Guess they have been working...  got a bill today for $351 for electricity...  Seems that the heat pump or should I say the emergency power strips have been going strong for a long time.  They said that they had to have the heat on to do the drywall.  Before the drywall is hung...  all the heat goes right out the roof.   Also there's no insulation in the floor above the basement and the garage doors were only somewhat sealed up (hopefully the access into the attic was also sealed).

The drywall should be up now...  not sure if the tile is done, it should be.   The material for the house siding is on site, and the lumber for the porch and deck is there, also.  I'm heading up there Tuesday to see what the F is going on.

My big beef with them was that they did fill in the back foundation - I have to trust that they repaired  the cracks correctly.  Since they are doing great work, I need to trust them.