Sunday, February 1, 2015

Burr, it was cold up there...

They have our water 95% done, it's hooked into the well and the pressure tank is installed, only one more connection to tie it into the house...  I'm assuming, they didn't have the part!

I temporary "closed" off the garage doors by putting in some studs and stapling up some house wrap that I had.  Just to try and keep the cold out some.  It didn't get above freezing...

I finished foaming all the nooks and crannies that I would not be able to reach after they put the dry wall up in the ceiling.   They still have to insulate the walls in the raised ceiling area.

Stairs to the basement has not changed... 

Good news was the sun did indeed warm up the house, at least a little bit.  That was one thing we were hoping to achieve, semi-passive solar in the winter.

I didn't get any photos of patching up the house wrap...  there's still more patching to do but I didn't have the correct ladder.  10 ft was not enough and 36 ft was way more than I needed...

Still have a bunch of stuff to get done...  builder is now looking at starting in two weeks, bye for now.